Friday, March 11, 2011

Scary Doctor Appointment

Well I have to say that there is nothing more stressful than a doctor appointment that surprises you! My appointment on Wed was not what I was expecting! In fact I was sure he was going to tell me i was dialated some because of the nonstop braxton hicks ive been having! Instead he said I was still measuring really small and so he wanted to do an unltrasound to make sure everything was ok and that my measurements weren't just becuase she had dropped! Then he continues to tell me that if its not just because she has dropped that he might want to take her early! So like a zombie I go over to get my ultrasound wondering 100 different things in my head! of course they couldnt get me in till friday and i went home a little confused and not sure if I should be worried or not! Apparantly the doctor called over to radiology to see what was going on because he had wanted to the ultrasound done that day! well so i got a call from radiology and they reschedueled me for thursday morning. Desipite our anxieties it was fun to have an ultrasound and she Jersie! She def looked a lot more like a baby than 10 weeks ago when we had one done! Of course we had no idea if everything looked good the lady just did measurements and sent them to cedar for the radiology guy to read and send the results back to doc. miller! I was so relieved when I got a call from our doctor later that day to tell me that everything looked really good that she was really small about the size she should have been two weeks ago but he wasnt worried enough to take her early. He said she was about 17th percentile! Pretty little! but we are both so glad to know that she is ok! I do only have 16 days left! Dr. miller doesnt think i will be able to make it to the 20th so we will see! Hopefully i can keep her in there little longer as anxious as i am to see her! We are just so glad that everything looked good! i dont have a scanner and so i took a pic of my ultrasound so its really hard to tell what you are looking at!

ok the top left pic is her profile! the pic right next to it is her little foot! Botten corner is her foot as well and the right bottom corner pic is her little face!!!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Can't wait to see her on the outside!!

Sheila said...

glad everything is okay. We are excited to see pictures of her when she is on the outside.. ultra sounds just look so wierd..haha. Love you guys. we will add all of you to our family prayers to help keep everyone safe and well. p.s I love your blog.

Clint and Courtney Summers said...

Holy crap I thought she wasn't due for a while, apparently I am in my own little world. I am so excited for you guys!!