Instead of the brown half circles that are painted on to seperate the top and bottom we will prob just do trim.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Fun stuff!!
Yah i finally got to order the crib Bed set for the crib! It took me 8 months to pick out the perfect one that i just loved! We both wanted something fun and bright and I was really wanting polka dots which actually wasnt an easy combination when u got a budget! I found it at wal mart of all places! It should be getting here friday, i hope! Ive been so anxious to decorate her room but its kinda been on the bottom of the list of things to get done for the house in order to move in.... So it wont get done until she's here already but that's ok! She wont even know! The other pic is the way i want to paint her room but of course the colors will be different...they will match the bed set! Cant wait to post pics of when its done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This will be so so cute!!
Fun!! I can't wait to meet Jersie! and to see your completed house! :)
Seriously.... Way cute stuff! Love it! I hope she makes her appearance soon. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment