Well an update on our house...we were suppose to close on the 7th but the bank needed one more week so we will be closing this friday...the 14th!! We are sooooo excited!!! We finally went over and got some pics while Joel was getting measurments in the kitchen. Every time we go over and look at it I just get so excited and a little overwhelmed at the same time....Lots and Lots to do! We are having to finish the kitchen...it doesnt have cabinets or anything... but i am excited because i get to pretty much pick out my whole kitchen which is kinda fun....second the guy added on to the house that has the laundry room bathroom and closets... we will have to do sheet rock and tile....we will also be making part of the add-on a little salon for me which i am STOKED about!!! not going to be super huge or anything but im exited still....We also have to finish the siding. It is a blue vinal and we are tearing it down and putting up TNG siding (which is wood siding so cabiny looking.) It is going to totally change the look of the house and just fit in its beautiful surroundings even better! There's lots and lots of cleaning to do painting and carpet cleaning... and it is going to be hard because i wont be able to help Joel very much. I kinda feel bad because he HATES painting and well i LOVE painting haha and i cant even kinda help so that should be fun. He is awesome though and will be just fine! I am so glad he knows how to do all the work so it will be so much cheaper... The thing I am just so excited for is the baby room.... i am going to have so much fun decorting her room!! i just cant decide on what i want to do! I have a billion ideas and colors and just cant decide on one! I will post pics as we go room by room. This is definatly a very fun adventure for us and a wonderful way to start the new year!!! We are hoping to be all moved in by Febuary-maybe even sooner! I have a few pics ill post for now!
This is the living room! Joel taking measurments for the cabinets and all that good stuff...so this is the kitchen
This is the other side of the kitchen...the door takes you to the living room...
Main floor bathroom!
The two bedrooms on the main floor....will most likely be our room and Babies room
Two bedrooms upstairs! They are fun rooms
The downstairs.....this is like the little family room. There is a bathroom and a bedroom downstairs also...
downstairs bathroom!
i wont post a pic of the bedroom downstairs....just because its not to exciting really it is bigger then the rooms upstairs on the main floor.
This is the add-on kinda hard to tell whats everything is so i just am doing one pic to show how much we have to finish on it but the is where the laundry room is another bathroom and pantry...i wanna squeeze the salon in here too....
And this is the house!!! Just picture it though without the blue vinyal and with TNG siding..going to be way pretty... We are way excited to start our new family and be in our new house...even though school was put on hold things just seem to be working out perfectly for us...for some reason this is where we are suppose to be at this time. Everyday we are just so thankful for the ways things are working out for us! Our baby girl will be here in 11 weeks!!!! Can ya beleive it!!! She is going to be here before we know it especially with so much going on!! And then my brother Elder Ephraim will be home!!! I just cant wait!
8 comments:
Looks fun!! That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see it all finished!
hey lex the house looks like it will be so cute when you guys get all moved in. I'm kind of jealous that you have your own place:) hope everything is going good for you guys. you need to post a picture of your pregnant belly;) and an update on the little one. oh and I love the name you guys picked for her.
I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations on all of the wonderful things going on!! Your house will be so cute :) Miss you!
How fun! We are definitely going to have to come visit when you are all moved in. I've never been to Hatch!! Monty would like the elk!
Looks like a nice house. Congrats should be lots of fun.
Elexia i'm so excited for you two!! The house looks awesome! And not gonna lie i'm a little jealous :) Hope everything is going good! Can't wait to see the little one :)
THat's awesome! I didn't know you were buying a house! Good for you guys! I want to see updated pics as the work progresses.
Hope you're feeling good! Can't wait to see pics of your little munchkin!
I can't wait to come and see you in your new house!!! Its adorable:) You will have it so dang cute too. Love ya Sis♥
Post a Comment