Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas!

I can't even beleive its almost Christmas! This year I am really having a hard time getting excited for Christmas...infact all i have been thinking is I can't wait for Christmas to be over! That is terrible i know but i am just terribly homesick this year. Mom and Dad will be all by themselves this year too and i just hate it. I am very excited though to get to talk to Ephraim. He said he would call me since i wasn't going to be home. I really hope I get to talk to him for a long time like last year. I am really missing him. Poor Joel, he has really helped me through this I am like balling all the time or on the verge of tears very easily. What would I do without him!!! I am trying really hard to get into the spirit of Christmas, some snow would definatly help that is for sure... But the rain today just made me feel right at home so I am very thankful for that. This December has been quite hectic especially with my new calling as 2nd counsler in the Primary. I have had sharing time this month and so ive been quite nervous and stressed for that. And we are also in the procces of buying a house! It is in Hatch and its suppose to close on the 7th but i had no idea how much there is to do when buying a house. We have been pre-approved for the loan and the appraisal has been done but i still feel like i can't celebrate until keys are in hand just because I know that something could come up and we might not get it...probably not but just in case im trying to control my excitement. But it is making the time go by fast!!!
          im already almost 26 weeks along!!! I just can't beleive it. my weeks are just flying by. We are going to name our precious little girl Jersie :) we havent quite decided on a middle name yet so for now she's just Jersie Walter. But the closer i get the more excited I get. It is so fun too because she moves around so much and i feel her all the time and we can even see her move, which im my favorite thing :)  Joel and I try to picture what she looks like. It is so fun and I really can't wait to meet her and hopefully we will be in our house and all ready for her!! I am going in for another ultrasound this week to make sure she really is a girl. The nurse that did it said he was 100% sure it was a girl but he said i could come in for a complimentary ultrasound so of course we are!!! im excited to see her because its been 8 weeks since my last one and she is going to be lots bigger now!!! and she better be a little girl still or else my little boy will have girl clothes and girl blankets ha. well i have a few pics that we took for our christmas card so ill post them. I hope everyone has a very Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Jodi Carter said...

That is so exciting Elexia! I love the name Jersie and Your pictures turned out way cute.. Oh and we have a Christmas card coming your way :)

Annette said...

Oh, my heart hurts for your homesickness! You should come see us! How exciting about getting a house!! Ya!! Your pictures are way cute--send me a card! I'm not feeling Christmas this year either. I don't know why...we will be leaving for Blanding on Thursday and will be back on Monday. The rain is just so weird, huh? You should go see Ephra, too. Her house always feels like Christmas--wish I was going there! Love ya!

Jami said...

Okay, I would like to know what's your secret to hiding that baby so well because you're TINY!

Ephra said...

Love your name! It's really cute, so hope she is a girl!hah:) A new house, a new baby, wow what a great way to bring in the new year! You are not alone with the lack of the Christmas Spirit, everyone seemed to struggle this year, but talking to Jarom was our highlight. I still hope we can get together soon. I gotta feel Jersie kick! Your hair is getting so long and your couple picture is adorable.

Clint and Courtney Summers said...

I miss you!! Your little family is so cute! I can't wait to see your little girl!