Well at last the deer hunt came!!! And we were quite excited to go!!! Sat. morning we got up before the sun and went up Hatch mountain. We took our jeep and Scot brought his. Jaycen and his cute little boys Trent and Casey got to come too! The little boys were so excited you would have thought it was Christmas! We drove around Hatch mountain for a few hours but we just weren't having any luck! There were people everywhere so we decided to go try somewhere else this year which i was totally stoked about!!! So we went to this place that I had never been to, its called Purgatory! Down by kanab area and kinda close to Zions! Oh it was just gorgeous down there!!! We had so much fun just jeeping!!! It was quite muddy and we got a little wet. We saw lots of deer tracks and saw a few doe's but unfortuntly no Bucks.... But there still is a few days left of the hunt so hopefully we can find time in this busy week to get out again.
My cute hubby. His hat was the funniest thing he just cracks me up :)
Beautiful Sunrise :)
It was so muddy out getting to Purgatory so we got just a little stuck!
For a little bit I felt like i was on the show IRT Deadliest Roads!!!
Grandpa, Trent and Casey!
| Casey!!! he looked so cute in his Orange! |
| Trent!!! he was such a big helper keeping his eyes open for any deer! :) |
I hope we can go back to this place in the summer and go camping. It was absolutly gorgeous and the whole ride was a blast!!!




1 comment:
You look like you're having so much fun down there! I miss you so so much, but I'm super excited because you look so happy! Love you!
Post a Comment